Is FEATHER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FEATHER in various dictionaries:
- noun - the light horny waterproof structure forming the external covering of birds
- noun - turning an oar parallel to the water between pulls
- verb - join tongue and groove, in carpentry
- verb - cover or fit with feathers
- verb - turn the paddle
- verb - turn the oar, while rowing
- verb - grow feathers
- One of the light, flat growths forming the plumage of birds, consisting of numerous slender, closely arranged parallel barbs forming a vane on either side of a horny, tapering, partly hollow shaft.
- A feathery tuft or fringe of hair, as on the legs or tail of some dogs.
- Character, kind, or nature: Birds of a feather flock together.
- Something small, trivial, or inconsequential.
- A strip, wedge, or flange used as a strengthening part.
- A wedge or key that fits into a groove to make a joint.
- The vane of an arrow.
- A feather-shaped flaw, as in a precious stone.
- The wake made by a submarine’s periscope.
- The act of feathering the blade of an oar in rowing.
- To cover, dress, or decorate with or as if with feathers.
- To fit (an arrow) with a feather.
- To thin, reduce, or fringe the edge of by cutting, shaving, or wearing away.
- To shorten and taper (hair) by cutting and thinning.
- To connect with a tongue-and-groove joint.
- To turn (an oar blade) almost horizontal as it is carried back after each stroke.
- To alter the pitch of (a propeller) so that the chords of the blades are parallel with the line of flight.
- To alter the pitch of (the rotor of a helicoptor) while in forward flight.
- To turn off (an aircraft engine) while in flight.
- To grow feathers or become feathered.
- To move, spread, or grow in a manner suggestive of feathers.
- To feather an oar.
- To feather a propeller.
- verb - to cover with feathers (horny structures that form the principal covering of birds)
There are 7 letters in FEATHER: A E E F H R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FEATHER
To search all scrabble anagrams of FEATHER, to go: FEATHER?
Rearrange the letters in FEATHER and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of FEATHER
6 letters out of FEATHER
5 letters out of FEATHER
4 letters out of FEATHER
3 letters out of FEATHER
2 letters out of FEATHER
Contextual use of FEATHER
What's nearby FEATHER
Lookup in Wiki for FEATHER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FEATHER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FEATHER"