Is ENGAGEMENT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ENGAGEMENT in various dictionaries:
- noun - a hostile meeting of opposing military forces in the course of a war
- noun - a meeting arranged in advance
- noun - a mutual promise to marry
- noun - the act of giving someone a job
- noun - employment for performers or performing groups that lasts for a limited period of time
- noun - contact by fitting together
- noun - the act of sharing in the activities of a group
- The act of engaging or the state of being engaged.
- Something that serves to engage; a pledge.
- A promise or agreement to be at a particular place at a particular time.
- Employment, especially for a specified time.
- A specific, often limited, period of employment.
- A hostile encounter; a battle.
- The central meaning shared by these nouns is “a commitment to appear at a certain time and place”: a business engagement; a dental appointment; a secret assignation; a date to play tennis; a rendezvous of allied troops at the border; a lovers’ tryst.
There are 10 letters in ENGAGEMENT: A E E E G G M N N T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ENGAGEMENT
To search all scrabble anagrams of ENGAGEMENT, to go: ENGAGEMENT?
Rearrange the letters in ENGAGEMENT and see some winning combinations
10 letters out of ENGAGEMENT
7 letters out of ENGAGEMENT
6 letters out of ENGAGEMENT
5 letters out of ENGAGEMENT
4 letters out of ENGAGEMENT
3 letters out of ENGAGEMENT
2 letters out of ENGAGEMENT
Contextual use of ENGAGEMENT
What's nearby ENGAGEMENT
Lookup in Wiki for ENGAGEMENT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ENGAGEMENT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ENGAGEMENT"