Is ENGAGE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ENGAGE in various dictionaries:
- verb - carry out or participate in an activity
- verb - consume all of one's attention or time
- verb - engage or hire for work
- verb - ask to represent
- verb - give to in marriage
- verb - get caught
- verb - carry on (wars, battles, or campaigns)
- verb - hire for work or assistance
- verb - engage for service under a term of contract
- verb - keep engaged
- To obtain or contract for the services of; employ: engage a carpenter.
- To pledge or promise, especially to marry.
- To attract and hold the attention of; engross: a hobby that engaged her for hours at a time.
- To win over or attract: His smile engages everyone he meets.
- To draw into; involve: engage a shy person in conversation.
- To require the use of; occupy: Studying engages most of a serious student’s time.
- To enter or bring into conflict with: We have engaged the enemy.
- To interlock or cause to interlock; mesh: engage the automobile’s clutch.
- To give or take as security.
- To involve oneself or become occupied; participate: engage in conversation.
- To assume an obligation; agree.
- To enter into conflict or battle: The armies engaged at dawn.
- To become meshed or interlocked: The gears engaged.
- adj - to engage the services of for payment [v HIRED, HIRING, HIRES] : HIREABLE
There are 6 letters in ENGAGE: A E E G G N
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ENGAGE
To search all scrabble anagrams of ENGAGE, to go: ENGAGE?
Rearrange the letters in ENGAGE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ENGAGE
What's nearby ENGAGE
Lookup in Wiki for ENGAGE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ENGAGE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ENGAGE"