Is DILATOR valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DILATOR in various dictionaries:
- noun - a muscle or nerve that dilates or widens a body part
- noun - a drug that causes dilation
- noun - a surgical instrument that is used to dilate or distend an opening or an organ
- A muscle that dilates a body part, such as a blood vessel or the pupil of the eye.
- An instrument that dilates a body part, such as a cavity, canal, or orifice.
- verb - to make wider or larger
There are 7 letters in DILATOR: A D I L O R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DILATOR
To search all scrabble anagrams of DILATOR, to go: DILATOR?
Rearrange the letters in DILATOR and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of DILATOR
6 letters out of DILATOR
5 letters out of DILATOR
4 letters out of DILATOR
3 letters out of DILATOR
2 letters out of DILATOR
Contextual use of DILATOR
What's nearby DILATOR
Lookup in Wiki for DILATOR
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DILATOR, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DILATOR"