Is DENSITY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DENSITY in various dictionaries:
- noun - the amount per unit size
- noun - the spatial property of being crowded together
- The quality or condition of being dense.
- The quantity of something per unit measure, especially per unit length, area, or volume.
- The mass per unit volume of a substance under specified conditions of pressure and temperature.
- The number of units of useful information contained within a linear dimension.
- The number of individuals, such as inhabitants or housing units, per unit of area.
- The degree of optical opacity of a medium or material, as of a photographic negative.
- Thickness of consistency; impenetrability.
- Complexity of structure or content.
- Stupidity; dullness.
- adj - closely and firmly united
- verb - to pack closely together
There are 7 letters in DENSITY: D E I N S T Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DENSITY
To search all scrabble anagrams of DENSITY, to go: DENSITY?
Rearrange the letters in DENSITY and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of DENSITY
6 letters out of DENSITY
5 letters out of DENSITY
4 letters out of DENSITY
3 letters out of DENSITY
2 letters out of DENSITY
Contextual use of DENSITY
What's nearby DENSITY
Lookup in Wiki for DENSITY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DENSITY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DENSITY"