Is TIDY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TIDY in various dictionaries:
- noun - receptacle that holds odds and ends (as sewing materials)
- verb - put (things or places) in order
- adj - marked by order and cleanliness in appearance or habits
- adj - (of hair) neat and tidy
- adj - large in amount or extent or degree
- Orderly and neat in appearance or procedure.
- Adequate; satisfactory: a tidy arrangement.
- Substantial; considerable: a tidy sum.
- adj - neat and orderly
There are 4 letters in TIDY: D I T Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TIDY
To search all scrabble anagrams of TIDY, to go: TIDY?
Rearrange the letters in TIDY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TIDY
What's nearby TIDY
Lookup in Wiki for TIDY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TIDY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TIDY"