Is CURTAIN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CURTAIN in various dictionaries:
- noun - hanging cloth used as a blind (especially for a window)
- noun - any barrier to communication or vision
- verb - provide with drapery
- Material that hangs in a window or other opening as a decoration, shade, or screen.
- Something that functions as or resembles a screen, cover, or barrier: the curtain of mist before the mountain; a heavy curtain of artillery fire.
- The movable screen or drape in a theater or hall that separates the stage from the auditorium or that serves as a backdrop.
- The rising or opening of a theater curtain at the beginning of a performance or an act.
- Curtain time.
- The fall or closing of a theater curtain at the end of a performance or an act.
- The concluding line, speech, or scene of a play or an act.
- The part of a rampart or parapet connecting two bastions or gates.
- An enclosing wall connecting two towers or similar structures.
- The end.
- Absolute ruin: “If the employee doesn’t shape up, it’s curtains” (Business Week).
- To provide (something) with or as if with a curtain.
- To shut off (something) with or as if with a curtain.
- verb - to provide with a hanging piece of fabric
There are 7 letters in CURTAIN: A C I N R T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CURTAIN
To search all scrabble anagrams of CURTAIN, to go: CURTAIN?
Rearrange the letters in CURTAIN and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of CURTAIN
6 letters out of CURTAIN
5 letters out of CURTAIN
4 letters out of CURTAIN
3 letters out of CURTAIN
2 letters out of CURTAIN
Contextual use of CURTAIN
What's nearby CURTAIN
Lookup in Wiki for CURTAIN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CURTAIN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CURTAIN"