Is BOOSTER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BOOSTER in various dictionaries:
- noun - a person who backs a politician or a team etc.
- noun - someone who is an active supporter and advocate
- noun - a thief who steals goods that are in a store
- noun - an amplifier for restoring the strength of a transmitted signal
- noun - the first stage of a multistage rocket
- noun - an additional dose that makes sure the first dose was effective
- A device for increasing power or effectiveness.
- An enthusiastic promoter, as of a sports team or school.
- A radio-frequency amplifier.
- The primary stage of a multistage rocket that provides the main thrust for launch, liftoff, and initial flight.
- A booster shot.
- One who steals goods on display in a store.
- verb - to hold up or add strength to
There are 7 letters in BOOSTER: B E O O R S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BOOSTER
To search all scrabble anagrams of BOOSTER, to go: BOOSTER?
Rearrange the letters in BOOSTER and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of BOOSTER
6 letters out of BOOSTER
5 letters out of BOOSTER
4 letters out of BOOSTER
3 letters out of BOOSTER
2 letters out of BOOSTER
Contextual use of BOOSTER
What's nearby BOOSTER
Lookup in Wiki for BOOSTER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BOOSTER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BOOSTER"