Is BOOST valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BOOST in various dictionaries:
- noun - the act of giving hope or support to someone
- noun - an increase in cost
- noun - the act of giving a push
- verb - increase
- verb - give a boost to
- verb - contribute to the progress or growth of
- verb - increase or raise
- verb - push or shove upward, as if from below or behind
- To raise or lift by pushing up from behind or below.
- To increase; raise: boost prices; efforts to boost participation in the program.
- To assist in further development or progress: a bill intended to boost local charities.
- To stir up enthusiasm for; promote vigorously: boosted their school with rallies and fund drives.
- To increase the voltage of (a circuit).
- To shoplift.
- A push upward or ahead.
- An increase: a big boost in salary.
- verb - to hold up or add strength to
There are 5 letters in BOOST: B O O S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BOOST
To search all scrabble anagrams of BOOST, to go: BOOST?
Rearrange the letters in BOOST and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BOOST
What's nearby BOOST
Lookup in Wiki for BOOST
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BOOST, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BOOST"