Is BOOTS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BOOTS in various dictionaries:
- noun - footwear that covers the whole foot and lower leg
- noun - British term for the luggage compartment in a car
- noun - the swift release of a store of affective force
- noun - protective casing for something that resembles a leg
- noun - an instrument of torture that is used to heat or crush the foot and leg
- noun - a form of foot torture in which the feet are encased in iron and slowly crushed
- noun - the act of delivering a blow with the foot
- verb - kick
- verb - cause to load (an operating system) and start the initial processes
- adj - to load a program into a computer [v -ED, -ING, -S] : BOOTABLE
There are 5 letters in BOOTS: B O O S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BOOTS
To search all scrabble anagrams of BOOTS, to go: BOOTS?
Rearrange the letters in BOOTS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BOOTS
What's nearby BOOTS
Lookup in Wiki for BOOTS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BOOTS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BOOTS"