Is BOOSTERS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BOOSTERS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a person who backs a politician or a team etc.
- noun - someone who is an active supporter and advocate
- noun - a thief who steals goods that are in a store
- noun - an amplifier for restoring the strength of a transmitted signal
- noun - the first stage of a multistage rocket
- noun - an additional dose that makes sure the first dose was effective
- verb - to hold up or add strength to
There are 8 letters in BOOSTERS: B E O O R S S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BOOSTERS
To search all scrabble anagrams of BOOSTERS, to go: BOOSTERS?
Rearrange the letters in BOOSTERS and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of BOOSTERS
7 letters out of BOOSTERS
6 letters out of BOOSTERS
5 letters out of BOOSTERS
4 letters out of BOOSTERS
3 letters out of BOOSTERS
2 letters out of BOOSTERS
Contextual use of BOOSTERS
What's nearby BOOSTERS
Lookup in Wiki for BOOSTERS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BOOSTERS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BOOSTERS"