Scrabble word: WOLFISH
Is WOLFISH valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of WOLFISH in dictionaries:
- adj - resembling or characteristic (or considered characteristic) of a wolf
- adj - devouring or craving food in great quantities
- Of or relating to wolves.
- Suggestive of or resembling a wolf.
- Fierce or rapacious.
- noun - a carnivorous mammal
- verb - to devour voraciously
There are 7 letters in WOLFISH: F H I L O S W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WOLFISH
Click to search all anagrams of WOLFISH plus a wildcard: WOLFISH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WOLFISH
Images for WOLFISH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.