Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: WOLFISH
In which Scrabble dictionary does WOLFISH exist?
Definitions of WOLFISH in dictionaries:
- adj - resembling or characteristic (or considered characteristic) of a wolf
- adj - devouring or craving food in great quantities
- Of or relating to wolves.
- Suggestive of or resembling a wolf.
- Fierce or rapacious.
- n - a carnivorous mammal
- v - to devour voraciously
There are 7 letters in WOLFISH: F H I L O S W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WOLFISH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WOLFISH plus a wildcard: WOLFISH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WOLFISH
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for WOLFISH
- wolfish Appliance by Artsquish on deviantART
- wolfish MINDS Flow Snapback Cap Preview OH SNAPBACKS Vintage ...
- wolfish Desires Rising by Tea-Rex on deviantART
- Tall Dark and wolfish (Westfield Wolves book 2) by Lydia Dare
- division of the employee-owned Concord Lumber Corporation
- Mistake Comic Page 34 by wolfishbeast on deviantART
- SWAG YOUR MAN GOODWOOD NYC BEADS wolfish Minds
- Mistake Comic Page 12 by wolfishbeast on deviantART
- Wolf Art A wolfish Friend Giclee Print by kassie.hopper