Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FISHBOWL
In which Scrabble dictionary does FISHBOWL exist?
Definitions of FISHBOWL in dictionaries:
- noun - a state of affairs in which you have no privacy
- noun - a transparent bowl in which small fish are kept
- A transparent bowl in which live fish are kept.
- A place that is lacking in privacy.
- n - a bowl in which live fish are kept
There are 8 letters in FISHBOWL: B F H I L O S W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FISHBOWL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FISHBOWL plus a wildcard: FISHBOWL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FISHBOWL
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FISHBOWL
- The fishbowl and Your Pastor Broken Believers
- Royalty Free Image of Lone Goldfish In A fishbowl
- The Internet fishbowl Watercourse
- Five goldfish in fish bowl in front of white background Foto stock ...
- This White Mans World The fishbowl and the Ocean...
- ... using a cattle corral(fishbowl) approach Whats in a name
- Stock image of Cartoon Goldfish Girl and Boy in fishbowl
- Close up view of fish bowl isolated Stock Photo Irina Tischenko ...
- fishbowlDC Turns Six Today - fishbowlDC
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.