Scrabble word: VICTORIA
In which Scrabble dictionary does VICTORIA exist?
Definitions of VICTORIA in dictionaries:
- noun - queen of Great Britain and Ireland and empress of India from 1837 to 1901
- noun - (Roman mythology) goddess of victory
- noun - a waterfall in the Zambezi River on the border between Zimbabwe and Zambia
- noun - a town in southeast Texas to the southeast of San Antonio
- noun - port city and the capital of Seychelles
- noun - a state in southeastern Australia
- noun - capital of the Canadian province of British Columbia on Vancouver Island
- A low, light four-wheeled carriage for two with a folding top and an elevated driver’s seat in front.
- A touring car with a folding top usually covering only the rear seat.
- noun - a light carriage
There are 8 letters in VICTORIA: A C I I O R T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VICTORIA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VICTORIA plus a wildcard: VICTORIA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VICTORIA
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for VICTORIA
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.