Scrabble word: VICTORIA
In which Scrabble dictionary does VICTORIA exist?
Definitions of VICTORIA in dictionaries:
- noun - queen of Great Britain and Ireland and empress of India from 1837 to 1901
- noun - (Roman mythology) goddess of victory
- noun - a waterfall in the Zambezi River on the border between Zimbabwe and Zambia
- noun - a town in southeast Texas to the southeast of San Antonio
- noun - port city and the capital of Seychelles
- noun - a state in southeastern Australia
- noun - capital of the Canadian province of British Columbia on Vancouver Island
- A low, light four-wheeled carriage for two with a folding top and an elevated driver’s seat in front.
- A touring car with a folding top usually covering only the rear seat.
- noun - a light carriage