Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: UNITARY
In which Scrabble dictionary does UNITARY exist?
Definitions of UNITARY in dictionaries:
- adj - relating to or characterized by or aiming toward unity
- adj - of or pertaining to or involving the use of units
- adj - characterized by or constituting a form of government in which power is held by one central authority
- adj - having the indivisible character of a unit
- Of or relating to a unit.
- Having the nature of a unit; whole.
- Based on or characterized by one or more units.
- n - a specific quantity used as a standard of measurement
There are 7 letters in UNITARY: A I N R T U Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to UNITARY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word UNITARY plus a wildcard: UNITARY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word UNITARY
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for UNITARY
- unitary Safe From Harm
- unitary Government Publish with Glogster
- Standard unitary Elastic sans formula
- unitary Science of the Intra-Universe by IJP Appel Guery
- Air conditioning - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Learn - unitary Method (Animation) PopScreen
- unitary Substantially Nickel Free Alloy Injection Molded Orthodontic ...
- unitary Development Plan
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.