Scrabble word: TOGETHER
In which Scrabble dictionary does TOGETHER exist?
Definitions of TOGETHER in dictionaries:
- adj - mentally and emotionally stable
- adv - in contact with each other or in proximity
- adv - assembled in one place
- adv - in each other's company
- adv - at the same time
- adv - with cooperation and interchange
- adv - with a common plan
- In or into a single group, mass, or place: We gather together.
- In or into contact: The cars crashed together.
- In association with or in relationship to one another; mutually or reciprocally: getting along together.
- By joint or cooperative effort: We ironed the entire load of clothes together.
- Regarded collectively; in total: She is worth more than all of us together.
- In or into a unified structure or arrangement: put the food processor together.
- Simultaneously: The bells rang out together.
- In harmony or accord: We stand together on this issue.
- Into an effective, coherent condition: Get yourself together.
- Emotionally stable and effective in performance: She’s really together.
- To unify and harmonize one’s resources so as to perform with maximal effectiveness.
- adv - into a union or relationship