Scrabble word: GHETTO
In which Scrabble dictionary does GHETTO exist?
Definitions of GHETTO in dictionaries:
- noun - formerly the restricted quarter of many European cities in which Jews were required to live
- noun - any segregated mode of living or working that results from bias or stereotyping
- noun - a poor densely populated city district occupied by a minority ethnic group linked together by economic hardship and social restrictions
- A section of a city occupied by a minority group who live there especially because of social, economic, or legal pressure.
- A section or quarter in a European city to which Jews were formerly restricted.
- Something that resembles the restriction or isolation of a city ghetto: “trapped in ethnic or pink-collar managerial job ghettoes” (Diane Weathers).
- verb - to isolate in a slum
There are 6 letters in GHETTO: E G H O T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GHETTO
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GHETTO plus a wildcard: GHETTO?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GHETTO
Images for GHETTO
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.