Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GHETTO
In which Scrabble dictionary does GHETTO exist?
Definitions of GHETTO in dictionaries:
- noun - formerly the restricted quarter of many European cities in which Jews were required to live
- noun - any segregated mode of living or working that results from bias or stereotyping
- noun - a poor densely populated city district occupied by a minority ethnic group linked together by economic hardship and social restrictions
- A section of a city occupied by a minority group who live there especially because of social, economic, or legal pressure.
- A section or quarter in a European city to which Jews were formerly restricted.
- Something that resembles the restriction or isolation of a city ghetto: “trapped in ethnic or pink-collar managerial job ghettoes” (Diane Weathers).
- v - to isolate in a slum
There are 6 letters in GHETTO: E G H O T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GHETTO
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GHETTO plus a wildcard: GHETTO?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GHETTO
6 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GHETTO
- Campo di Gheto Nuovo (New ghetto) with tall buildings and central ...
- FileBucharest ghetto.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- English explanatory dictionary online ghetto
- FileChicago ghetto.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- The Friday Rant CityPlace As A ghetto - Toronto Real Estate ...
- ghetto Blaster ghetto-blaster MilanoX
- Stock Detail ghetto Alley Official PSDs