Scrabble word: SURMISE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SURMISE exist?
Definitions of SURMISE in dictionaries:
- noun - a message expressing an opinion based on incomplete evidence
- verb - infer from incomplete evidence
- verb - imagine to be the case or true or probable
- To infer (something) without sufficiently conclusive evidence.
- verb - to infer with little evidence
There are 7 letters in SURMISE: E I M R S S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SURMISE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SURMISE plus a wildcard: SURMISE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SURMISE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SURMISE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.