Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SUBSIDE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SUBSIDE exist?
Definitions of SUBSIDE in dictionaries:
- verb - wear off or die down
- verb - sink to a lower level or form a depression
- verb - sink down or precipitate
- verb - descend into or as if into some soft substance or place
- To sink to a lower or normal level.
- To sink or settle down, as into a sofa.
- To sink to the bottom, as a sediment.
- To become less agitated or active; abate.
- v - to sink to a lower or normal level
There are 7 letters in SUBSIDE: B D E I S S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SUBSIDE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SUBSIDE plus a wildcard: SUBSIDE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SUBSIDE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SUBSIDE
- subsidence of land surface
- Figure 3 An island suddenly subsided after the Dec 2004 quake. Credit ...
- Subcide Zine 1 (Christchurch NZ) 1994 subside Cover
- LEAD Floods subside in central plains but persist in Bangkok ...
- Second Love subside.nl & Voetbalshop.nl FootballCulture
- Surge & subside Media & Press
- When the waters subside the problems going to be mold. - New ...
- Spam and Virus Report June 2009 - eSecurity Planet
- What Have You Done For You Lately Moroccos Bazaar
- subside Flickr - Photo Sharing