Scrabble word: SUBSIDE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SUBSIDE exist?
Definitions of SUBSIDE in dictionaries:
- verb - wear off or die down
- verb - sink to a lower level or form a depression
- verb - sink down or precipitate
- verb - descend into or as if into some soft substance or place
- To sink to a lower or normal level.
- To sink or settle down, as into a sofa.
- To sink to the bottom, as a sediment.
- To become less agitated or active; abate.
- verb - to sink to a lower or normal level
There are 7 letters in SUBSIDE: B D E I S S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SUBSIDE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SUBSIDE plus a wildcard: SUBSIDE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SUBSIDE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SUBSIDE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.