Scrabble word: SUBSIDE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SUBSIDE exist?
Definitions of SUBSIDE in dictionaries:
- verb - wear off or die down
- verb - sink to a lower level or form a depression
- verb - sink down or precipitate
- verb - descend into or as if into some soft substance or place
- To sink to a lower or normal level.
- To sink or settle down, as into a sofa.
- To sink to the bottom, as a sediment.
- To become less agitated or active; abate.
- verb - to sink to a lower or normal level