Scrabble word: STRIKER
In which Scrabble dictionary does STRIKER exist?
Definitions of STRIKER in dictionaries:
- noun - a forward on a soccer team
- noun - someone receiving intensive training for a naval technical rating
- noun - an employee on strike against an employer
- noun - someone who hits
- noun - the part of a mechanical device that strikes something
- One who strikes, as an employee on strike against an employer.
- One that strikes, as the clapper in a bell or the firing pin in a gun.
- A harpoon.
- One who uses a harpoon; a harpooner.
- An enlisted person in usually intensive training for a naval technical rating.
- A forward on a soccer team.
- verb - to come or cause to come into contact with
There are 7 letters in STRIKER: E I K R R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STRIKER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STRIKER plus a wildcard: STRIKER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STRIKER
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for STRIKER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.