Scrabble word: RUMMAGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does RUMMAGE exist?
Definitions of RUMMAGE in dictionaries:
- noun - a jumble of things to be given away
- noun - a thorough search for something (often causing disorder or confusion)
- verb - search haphazardly
- To search thoroughly by handling, turning over, or disarranging the contents of.
- To make an energetic, usually hasty search.
- A thorough search among a number of things.
- A confusion of miscellaneous articles.
- verb - to search thoroughly through