Scrabble word: REGULAR
In which Scrabble dictionary does REGULAR exist?
Definitions of REGULAR in dictionaries:
- noun - a regular patron
- noun - a soldier in the regular army
- noun - a dependable follower (especially in party politics)
- noun - a garment size for persons of average height and weight
- adj - in accordance with fixed order or procedure or principle
- adj - often used as intensifiers
- adj - conforming to a standard or pattern
- adj - regularly scheduled for fixed times
- adj - in accord with regular practice or procedure
- adj - occurring at fixed intervals
- adj - relating to a person who does something regularly
- adj - (used of the military) belonging to or engaged in by legitimate army forces
- adj - (of solids) having clear dimensions that can be measured
- adj - not constipated
- adj - symmetrically arranged
- adj - not deviating from what is normal
- adj - officially full-time
- Customary, usual, or normal: the train’s regular schedule.
- Orderly, even, or symmetrical: regular teeth.
- In conformity with a fixed procedure, principle, or discipline.
- Well-ordered; methodical: regular habits.
- Occurring at fixed intervals; periodic: regular payments.
- Occurring with normal or healthy frequency.
- Having bowel movements or menstrual periods with normal or healthy frequency.
- Not varying; constant.
- Formally correct; proper.
- Having the required qualifications for an occupation: not a regular lawyer.
- Good; nice: a regular guy.
- Having symmetrically arranged parts of similar size and shape: regular flowers.
- Conforming to the usual pattern of inflection, derivation, or word formation.
- Belonging to a religious order and bound by its rules: the regular clergy.
- Having equal sides and equal angles.
- Having faces that are congruent regular polygons and congruent polyhedral angles.
- Belonging to or constituting the permanent army of a nation.
- A member of the clergy or of a religious order.
- A soldier belonging to a regular army.
- A dependable, loyal person: one of the party regulars.
- A clothing size designed for persons of average height.
- A habitual customer.
- noun - an habitual customer
There are 7 letters in REGULAR: A E G L R R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REGULAR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REGULAR plus a wildcard: REGULAR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REGULAR
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for REGULAR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.