Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: REGULAR
In which Scrabble dictionary does REGULAR exist?
Definitions of REGULAR in dictionaries:
- noun - a regular patron
- noun - a soldier in the regular army
- noun - a dependable follower (especially in party politics)
- noun - a garment size for persons of average height and weight
- adj - in accordance with fixed order or procedure or principle
- adj - often used as intensifiers
- adj - conforming to a standard or pattern
- adj - regularly scheduled for fixed times
- adj - in accord with regular practice or procedure
- adj - occurring at fixed intervals
- adj - relating to a person who does something regularly
- adj - (used of the military) belonging to or engaged in by legitimate army forces
- adj - (of solids) having clear dimensions that can be measured
- adj - not constipated
- adj - symmetrically arranged
- adj - not deviating from what is normal
- adj - officially full-time
- Customary, usual, or normal: the train’s regular schedule.
- Orderly, even, or symmetrical: regular teeth.
- In conformity with a fixed procedure, principle, or discipline.
- Well-ordered; methodical: regular habits.
- Occurring at fixed intervals; periodic: regular payments.
- Occurring with normal or healthy frequency.
- Having bowel movements or menstrual periods with normal or healthy frequency.
- Not varying; constant.
- Formally correct; proper.
- Having the required qualifications for an occupation: not a regular lawyer.
- Good; nice: a regular guy.
- Having symmetrically arranged parts of similar size and shape: regular flowers.
- Conforming to the usual pattern of inflection, derivation, or word formation.
- Belonging to a religious order and bound by its rules: the regular clergy.
- Having equal sides and equal angles.
- Having faces that are congruent regular polygons and congruent polyhedral angles.
- Belonging to or constituting the permanent army of a nation.
- A member of the clergy or of a religious order.
- A soldier belonging to a regular army.
- A dependable, loyal person: one of the party regulars.
- A clothing size designed for persons of average height.
- A habitual customer.
- n - an habitual customer
There are 7 letters in REGULAR: A E G L R R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REGULAR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REGULAR plus a wildcard: REGULAR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REGULAR
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for REGULAR
- regular Show Wallpaper 1440x900 regular Show
- regular Show by candied-island on deviantART
- If America were a game of Monopoly Abagond
- This list is for guidance only taken from Grammar for First ...
- Pokemon The Big Journey - Out-of-Character Planning - Yugioh Card ...
- regular Show and Adventure Time by Suez-H3 on deviantART
- Tabelas de Verbos Irregulares Ingls TADS
- ESL Worksheets Board Games Irregular Verbs
- regular Show Black Ops by mattbyles on deviantART
- Find out how Grockit can offer you ACT solo group and private ...