Scrabble word: QUOTATION
In which Scrabble dictionary does QUOTATION exist?
Definitions of QUOTATION in dictionaries:
- noun - a short note recognizing a source of information or of a quoted passage
- noun - a passage or expression that is quoted or cited
- noun - a statement of the current market price of a security or commodity
- noun - the practice of quoting from books or plays etc.
- The act of quoting.
- A passage quoted.
- An explicit reference or allusion in an artistic work to a passage or element from another, usually well-known work: “Direct quotations from other paintings are fairly sparse” (Robert Hughes).
- The quoting of current prices and bids for securities and goods.
- The prices or bids cited.