Scrabble word: QUOTATION
Is QUOTATION valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of QUOTATION in dictionaries:
- noun - a short note recognizing a source of information or of a quoted passage
- noun - a passage or expression that is quoted or cited
- noun - a statement of the current market price of a security or commodity
- noun - the practice of quoting from books or plays etc.
- The act of quoting.
- A passage quoted.
- An explicit reference or allusion in an artistic work to a passage or element from another, usually well-known work: “Direct quotations from other paintings are fairly sparse” (Robert Hughes).
- The quoting of current prices and bids for securities and goods.
- The prices or bids cited.
There are 9 letters in QUOTATION: A I N O O Q T T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to QUOTATION
Click to search all anagrams of QUOTATION plus a wildcard: QUOTATION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word QUOTATION
9 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for QUOTATION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.