Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: QUOTATION
In which Scrabble dictionary does QUOTATION exist?
Definitions of QUOTATION in dictionaries:
- noun - a short note recognizing a source of information or of a quoted passage
- noun - a passage or expression that is quoted or cited
- noun - a statement of the current market price of a security or commodity
- noun - the practice of quoting from books or plays etc.
- The act of quoting.
- A passage quoted.
- An explicit reference or allusion in an artistic work to a passage or element from another, usually well-known work: “Direct quotations from other paintings are fairly sparse” (Robert Hughes).
- The quoting of current prices and bids for securities and goods.
- The prices or bids cited.
There are 9 letters in QUOTATION: A I N O O Q T T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to QUOTATION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word QUOTATION plus a wildcard: QUOTATION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word QUOTATION
9 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for QUOTATION
- To quote or not to quote quotation-marks Pamela Grow
- 3d Image of Drop Cap quotation Marks
- selection of articles related to quotation.
- Estimating & Pricing Software quotation Software JobScanPRO
- This14U quotation
- RON & ROBIN quotation
- Pricing Agreements and quotations - Luc Bouchard & Associs G2
- Free quotations site surveys and reports from Tonbridge Fencing
- Free unifix center activities
- Our system supports Barcode feature which can greatly reduce daily ...