Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: NICKNAME
In which Scrabble dictionary does NICKNAME exist?
Definitions of NICKNAME in dictionaries:
- noun - a familiar name for a person (often a shortened version of a person's given name)
- noun - a descriptive name for a place or thing
- verb - give a nickname to
- A descriptive name added to or replacing the actual name of a person, place, or thing.
- A familiar or shortened form of a proper name.
- To give a nickname to.
- To call by an incorrect name; misname.
- verb - to give an alternate name to
There are 8 letters in NICKNAME: A C E I K M N N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NICKNAME
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NICKNAME plus a wildcard: NICKNAME?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NICKNAME
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for NICKNAME
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.