Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: NASALIZE
In which Scrabble dictionary does NASALIZE exist?
Definitions of NASALIZE in dictionaries:
- verb - speak nasally or through the nose
- verb - pronounce with a lowered velum
- To make nasal or produce nasal sounds.
- v - to produce sounds nasally
There are 8 letters in NASALIZE: A A E I L N S Z
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NASALIZE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NASALIZE plus a wildcard: NASALIZE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NASALIZE
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for NASALIZE
- ... nasalize What you pulverie Make your day and dream away on a dragonfly
- Download From Here Failed Railway Track Information System Using GSM
- ... who nasalize vowels that precede nasal consonants french speakers
- pronounced nasal consonants Unlike English speakers who nasalize ...
- ... bed of roses florist elegantly but prythee nasalize decomposition have
- with where not her nasalize the n and drop the d really quite easy if ...
- ... uniting and cenotes while my bonuses were crested erodent and nasalize
- Learn and talk about Nasalization Assimilation (linguistics ...
- Nasal vowels are created with the help of the nasal cavity.
- In the Forest Surface Poster Year 2010 Size 18x24 ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.