Scrabble word: KNITTED
In which Scrabble dictionary does KNITTED exist?
Definitions of KNITTED in dictionaries:
- verb - make (textiles) by knitting
- verb - tie or link together
- verb - to gather something into small wrinkles or folds
- adj - made by intertwining threads in a series of connected loops rather than by weaving
- verb - to make a fabric or garment by joining loops of yarn
There are 7 letters in KNITTED: D E I K N T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to KNITTED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word KNITTED plus a wildcard: KNITTED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word KNITTED
Images for KNITTED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.