Scrabble word: INTENSITY
In which Scrabble dictionary does INTENSITY exist?
Definitions of INTENSITY in dictionaries:
- noun - the amount of energy transmitted (as by acoustic or electromagnetic radiation)
- noun - high level or degree
- noun - the magnitude of sound (usually in a specified direction)
- noun - chromatic purity: freedom from dilution with white and hence vivid in hue
- Exceptionally great concentration, power, or force.
- The amount or degree of strength of electricity, light, heat, or sound per unit area or volume.
- The strength of a color, especially the degree to which it lacks its complementary color.