Scrabble word: INTENSITY
In which Scrabble dictionary does INTENSITY exist?
Definitions of INTENSITY in dictionaries:
- noun - the amount of energy transmitted (as by acoustic or electromagnetic radiation)
- noun - high level or degree
- noun - the magnitude of sound (usually in a specified direction)
- noun - chromatic purity: freedom from dilution with white and hence vivid in hue
- Exceptionally great concentration, power, or force.
- The amount or degree of strength of electricity, light, heat, or sound per unit area or volume.
- The strength of a color, especially the degree to which it lacks its complementary color.
There are 9 letters in INTENSITY: E I I N N S T T Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INTENSITY plus a wildcard: INTENSITY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INTENSITY
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INTENSITY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.