Scrabble word: FOLDING
In which Scrabble dictionary does FOLDING exist?
Definitions of FOLDING in dictionaries:
- noun - the process whereby a protein molecule assumes its intricate three-dimensional shape
- noun - a geological process that causes a bend in a stratum of rock
- noun - the act of folding
- verb - bend or lay so that one part covers the other
- verb - incorporate a food ingredient into a mixture by repeatedly turning it over without stirring or beating
- verb - cease to operate or cause to cease operating
- verb - confine in a fold, like sheep
- verb - become folded or folded up
- adj - capable of being folded up and stored
- adj - to lay one part over another part of [v -ED, -ING, -S] : FOLDABLE
There are 7 letters in FOLDING: D F G I L N O
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FOLDING plus a wildcard: FOLDING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FOLDING
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FOLDING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.