Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: EMBASSY
In which Scrabble dictionary does EMBASSY exist?
Definitions of EMBASSY in dictionaries:
- noun - a diplomatic building where ambassadors live or work
- noun - an ambassador and his entourage collectively
- A building containing the offices of an ambassador and staff.
- The position, function, or assignment of an ambassador.
- A mission to a foreign government headed by an ambassador.
- A staff of diplomatic representatives headed by an ambassador.
- n - the headquarters of an ambassador
There are 7 letters in EMBASSY: A B E M S S Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EMBASSY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EMBASSY plus a wildcard: EMBASSY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EMBASSY
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EMBASSY
- The Canadian embassy in Washington DC is on Pennsylvania Avenue next ...
- embassy of the Republic of Lithuania in the UK
- About the embassy
- Fileembassy of China Canberra.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- The embassy Gentlemans Club
- BRP Ramon Alcaraz ex USCGS Dallas (photo Philippines embassy)
- Example of invitation letter and hotel voucher for Ukrainian travel ...
- EHX.com EHX to Music-Hating Thugs Up Yours Electro-Harmonix
- FileIsraeli embassy London.JPG - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.