Scrabble word: EMBASSY
In which Scrabble dictionary does EMBASSY exist?
Definitions of EMBASSY in dictionaries:
- noun - a diplomatic building where ambassadors live or work
- noun - an ambassador and his entourage collectively
- A building containing the offices of an ambassador and staff.
- The position, function, or assignment of an ambassador.
- A mission to a foreign government headed by an ambassador.
- A staff of diplomatic representatives headed by an ambassador.
- noun - the headquarters of an ambassador