Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ASSEMBLY
In which Scrabble dictionary does ASSEMBLY exist?
Definitions of ASSEMBLY in dictionaries:
- noun - a group of machine parts that fit together to form a self-contained unit
- noun - the act of constructing something (as a piece of machinery)
- noun - a public facility to meet for open discussion
- noun - a group of persons who are gathered together for a common purpose
- noun - a unit consisting of components that have been fitted together
- noun - the social act of assembling
- The act of assembling.
- The state of being assembled.
- A group of persons gathered together for a common reason, as for a legislative, religious, educational, or social purpose.
- The putting together of manufactured parts to make a completed product, such as a machine or an electronic circuit.
- A set of parts so assembled.
- A signal by bugle or drum for troops to come together in formation.
- The automatic translation of symbolic code into machine code.
- v - to come or bring together
There are 8 letters in ASSEMBLY: A B E L M S S Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ASSEMBLY plus a wildcard: ASSEMBLY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ASSEMBLY
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ASSEMBLY
- PS School assembly
- UN General assembly Suspends Libyas Membership in Human Rights ...
- School assembly (in color) - Clip Art Gallery
- Welcome to Hanna Bananas California Clown School How to Hire an ...
- About the General assembly - PeaceWomen UN Monitoring - PeaceWomen ...
- FileUN General assembly.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Sindh assembly honors Michael Jackson with a Minute of Silence Teeth ...
- National Citizens assembly Underway News Article We the ...
- report presented to the UN General assembly outraged Israel the U.S ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.