Scrabble word: DEGRADE
In which Scrabble dictionary does DEGRADE exist?
Definitions of DEGRADE in dictionaries:
- verb - reduce the level of land, as by erosion
- verb - reduce in worth or character, usually verbally
- verb - lower the grade of something
- To reduce in grade, rank, or status; demote.
- To lower in dignity; dishonor or disgrace: a scandal that degraded the participants.
- To lower in moral or intellectual character; debase.
- To reduce in worth or value: degrade a currency.
- To impair in physical structure or function.
- To lower or wear by erosion or weathering.
- These verbs mean to deprive of self-esteem or self-worth.
- verb - to lower in character, quality, or value