Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DEGRADE
In which Scrabble dictionary does DEGRADE exist?
Definitions of DEGRADE in dictionaries:
- verb - reduce the level of land, as by erosion
- verb - reduce in worth or character, usually verbally
- verb - lower the grade of something
- To reduce in grade, rank, or status; demote.
- To lower in dignity; dishonor or disgrace: a scandal that degraded the participants.
- To lower in moral or intellectual character; debase.
- To reduce in worth or value: degrade a currency.
- To impair in physical structure or function.
- To lower or wear by erosion or weathering.
- These verbs mean to deprive of self-esteem or self-worth.
- v - to lower in character, quality, or value
There are 7 letters in DEGRADE: A D D E E G R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DEGRADE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DEGRADE plus a wildcard: DEGRADE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DEGRADE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DEGRADE
- ... imagen que representa basicamente como quedara el degrade terminado
- Suporte na cotao implantao e operacionalizao do seguro ...
- carre plongeant degrade3 Carr plongeant dgrad
- carre plongeant degrade Carr plongeant dgrad
- degrade.jpg 2011-10-24 2129 17K
- Carr dgrad Glamour magazine
- Coupe cheveux femme degrade Coupe Cheveux
- Contact Activits Services Chrysalides Accueil Jeune Chambre
- Sans Fond
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.