Scrabble word: DEGRADED
In which Scrabble dictionary does DEGRADED exist?
Definitions of DEGRADED in dictionaries:
- verb - reduce the level of land, as by erosion
- verb - reduce in worth or character, usually verbally
- verb - lower the grade of something
- adj - unrestrained by convention or morality
- adj - lowered in value
- Reduced in rank, dignity, or esteem.
- Having been corrupted or depraved.
- Having been reduced in quality or value.
- verb - to lower in character, quality, or value
There are 8 letters in DEGRADED: A D D D E E G R
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DEGRADED plus a wildcard: DEGRADED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DEGRADED
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DEGRADED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.