Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CODLING
In which Scrabble dictionary does CODLING exist?
Definitions of CODLING in dictionaries:
- noun - young codfish
- A greenish, elongated English apple used for cooking.
- A small, unripe apple.
- n - an unripe apple
There are 7 letters in CODLING: C D G I L N O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CODLING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CODLING plus a wildcard: CODLING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CODLING
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CODLING
- _God was on the radio_
- ... apples chief of which is the codling moth cydia pomonella the codling
- codling moth sidekick display codling moth traps the springstar ...
- of my codling
- Monalisa codling (L-R) Mona-Lisa codling of the Black Ferns ...
- Oh yes It was all slapping arses round here when I was a lad
- codling - unripe apple (also slang for scrotum or testicles)
- ... - Air Force - Yakovlev Yak-40M codling 1257 - czechairspotters.com
- Salle Georges-codling Sorel-TRacy