Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BINDWEED
In which Scrabble dictionary does BINDWEED exist?
Definitions of BINDWEED in dictionaries:
- noun - any of several vines of the genera Convolvulus and Calystegia having a twining habit
- Any of various trailing or twining, often weedy plants of the genera Calystegia and Convolvulus, having white, pink, or purple bell-shaped or funnel-shaped flowers.
- Any of various similar trailing or twining plants, such as the black bindweed.
- n - a twining plant
There are 8 letters in BINDWEED: B D D E E I N W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BINDWEED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BINDWEED plus a wildcard: BINDWEED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BINDWEED
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BINDWEED
- field bindweed email
- Hedge bindweed Convolvulus sepium. Also called Hedge False bindweed ...
- bindweed and Bellbind are very similar in appearance and can be ...
- Field bindweed- Click for Full Image
- CO Noxious Weeds - Management of field bindweed
- field bindweed flowers and leaves
- hedge bindweed growing over shrubs showing twining growth habit
- Foliage is larger than field bindweed glabrous (no hairs) and with a ...
- Field bindweed
- bindweed - Asian Botanicals - Center for East Asian Studies - KU
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.