Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BARBAROUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does BARBAROUS exist?
Definitions of BARBAROUS in dictionaries:
- adj - (of persons or their actions) able or disposed to inflict pain or suffering
- adj - primitive in customs and culture
- Primitive in culture and customs; uncivilized.
- Lacking refinement or culture; coarse.
- Characterized by savagery; very cruel.
- Marked by the use or occurrence of barbarisms in spoken or written language.
There are 9 letters in BARBAROUS: A A B B O R R S U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BARBAROUS plus a wildcard: BARBAROUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BARBAROUS
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BARBAROUS
- Posted 11 months ago with 14 notesTagged bow arrow bow and ...
- ORIGINAL TITLE Rue barbare - barbarous Street (Street of the Damned)
- World of Warcraft barbarous Tauren 110
- Lot of 30 ancient barbarous radiates and Constantinian imitations 260 ...
- ... 215 barbarous
- barbarous Blade
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.