Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BANQUET
In which Scrabble dictionary does BANQUET exist?
Definitions of BANQUET in dictionaries:
- noun - a ceremonial dinner party for many people
- noun - a meal that is well prepared and greatly enjoyed
- verb - provide a feast or banquet for
- verb - partake in a feast or banquet
- An elaborate, sumptuous repast.
- A ceremonial dinner honoring a particular guest or occasion.
- v - to eat sumptuously
There are 7 letters in BANQUET: A B E N Q T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BANQUET
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BANQUET plus a wildcard: BANQUET?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BANQUET
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BANQUET
- FileGeorge IV coronation banquet.jpg - Wikipedia the free ...
- ASC Catering & banquets ASCAvondale
- Our banquet Hall can seat up to 120 guests for a sit down meal and ...
- banquet Facilities
- New Orleans Branch NAACP - 2011 Freedom Fund banquet
- banquets at Milles Cafe - Springfield MO
- Photo Gallery - The Nobel banquet 2002
- banquet Facility Wayne NJ banquet Facility Pompton Plains NJ.
- Size of this preview 800 463 pixels . Other resolutions 320 ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.