Scrabble word: APOPLEXY
In which Scrabble dictionary does APOPLEXY exist?
Definitions of APOPLEXY in dictionaries:
- noun - a sudden loss of consciousness resulting when the rupture or occlusion of a blood vessel leads to oxygen lack in the brain
- Sudden impairment of neurological function, especially that resulting from a cerebral hemorrhage; a stroke.
- A sudden effusion of blood into an organ or tissue.
- A fit of extreme anger; rage: “The proud... members suffered collective apoplexy, and this year they are out for blood” (David Finch).
- noun - a sudden loss of sensation and muscular control
There are 8 letters in APOPLEXY: A E L O P P X Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word APOPLEXY plus a wildcard: APOPLEXY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word APOPLEXY
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for APOPLEXY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.