Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: EPOXY
In which Scrabble dictionary does EPOXY exist?
Definitions of EPOXY in dictionaries:
- noun - a thermosetting resin
- verb - glue with epoxy
- Any of various usually thermosetting resins capable of forming tight cross-linked polymer structures characterized by toughness, strong adhesion, and low shrinkage, used especially in surface coatings and adhesives.
- Often used to modify another noun: epoxy glues; epoxy resins.
- v - to glue with epoxy (a type of resin)
There are 5 letters in EPOXY: E O P X Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EPOXY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EPOXY plus a wildcard: EPOXY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EPOXY
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EPOXY
- epoxy Glue Syringe
- Gaining knowledge of how to install a epoxy coating onto your garage ...
- epoxy Flooring Bolder Floors and More
- epoxy Garage Floor Bolder Floors and More
- CA Glue-epoxy Glue-Gloves for Woodworking
- West System epoxy
- www.Place-Crete.com - epoxy Floor & Wall Coatings
- China epoxy Floor Coating for Food Process Factory (JD-1000) - large ...
- Do-It-Yourself epoxy Floor Coating
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.