Scrabble word: AEROBIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does AEROBIC exist?
Definitions of AEROBIC in dictionaries:
- adj - depending on free oxygen or air
- adj - based on or using the principles of aerobics
- Living or occurring only in the presence of oxygen: aerobic bacteria.
- Of or relating to aerobes.
- Involving or improving oxygen consumption by the body: aerobic exercise.
- Relating to or used in aerobics: aerobic shoes.
- adj - an organism that requires oxygen to live [n -S] : AEROBIC
There are 7 letters in AEROBIC: A B C E I O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to AEROBIC
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AEROBIC plus a wildcard: AEROBIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AEROBIC
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for AEROBIC
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.