Is VISIONARY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of VISIONARY in various dictionaries:
- noun - a person given to fanciful speculations and enthusiasms with little regard for what is actually possible
- noun - a person with unusual powers of foresight
- adj - not practical or realizable
- Characterized by vision or foresight.
- Having the nature of fantasies or dreams; illusory.
- Existing in imagination only; imaginary.
- Characterized by or given to apparitions, prophecies, or revelations.
- Given to daydreams or reverie; dreamy.
- Not practicable or realizable; utopian: visionary schemes for getting rich.
- Tending to envision things in perfect but unrealistic form; idealistic.
- One who is given to impractical or speculative ideas; a dreamer.
- One who has visions; a seer.
There are 9 letters in VISIONARY: A I I N O R S V Y
To search all scrabble anagrams of VISIONARY, to go: VISIONARY?
Rearrange the letters in VISIONARY and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of VISIONARY
7 letters out of VISIONARY
6 letters out of VISIONARY
5 letters out of VISIONARY
4 letters out of VISIONARY
3 letters out of VISIONARY
2 letters out of VISIONARY
Contextual use of VISIONARY
What's nearby VISIONARY
Lookup in Wiki for VISIONARY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of VISIONARY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: VISIONARY"