Is IVORY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of IVORY in various dictionaries:
- noun - a hard smooth ivory colored dentine that makes up most of the tusks of elephants and walruses
- noun - a shade of white the color of bleached bones
- A hard, smooth, yellowish-white substance composed primarily of dentin that forms the tusks of the elephant.
- A similar substance forming the tusks or teeth of certain other mammals, such as the walrus.
- A tusk, especially an elephant’s tusk.
- An article made of ivory.
- A substance resembling ivory.
- A pale or grayish yellow to yellowish white.
- Often ivories.
- Piano keys.
- Composed or constructed of ivory.
- Of a pale or grayish yellow to yellowish white.
- noun - a hard white substance found in elephant tusks
There are 5 letters in IVORY: I O R V Y
To search all scrabble anagrams of IVORY, to go: IVORY?
Rearrange the letters in IVORY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of IVORY
What's nearby IVORY
Lookup in Wiki for IVORY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of IVORY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: IVORY"