Is SUBMISSION valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SUBMISSION in various dictionaries:
- noun - something (manuscripts or architectural plans and models or estimates or works of art of all genres etc.) submitted for the judgment of others (as in a competition)
- noun - the act of submitting
- noun - the condition of having submitted to control by someone or something else
- noun - the feeling of patient, submissive humbleness
- noun - a legal document summarizing an agreement between parties in a dispute to abide by the decision of an arbiter
- noun - an agreement between parties in a dispute to abide by the decision of an arbiter
- noun - (law) a contention presented by a lawyer to a judge or jury as part of the case he is arguing
- The act of submitting to the power of another: “Oppression that cannot be overcome does not give rise to revolt but to submission” (Simone Weil).
- The state of having submitted.
- The state of being submissive or compliant; meekness.
- The act of submitting something for consideration.
- Something so submitted: read three fiction manuscripts and other such submissions.
There are 10 letters in SUBMISSION: B I I M N O S S S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SUBMISSION
To search all scrabble anagrams of SUBMISSION, to go: SUBMISSION?
Rearrange the letters in SUBMISSION and see some winning combinations
10 letters out of SUBMISSION
8 letters out of SUBMISSION
7 letters out of SUBMISSION
6 letters out of SUBMISSION
5 letters out of SUBMISSION
4 letters out of SUBMISSION
3 letters out of SUBMISSION
2 letters out of SUBMISSION
Contextual use of SUBMISSION
What's nearby SUBMISSION
Lookup in Wiki for SUBMISSION
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SUBMISSION, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SUBMISSION"