Is MISSIONS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MISSIONS in various dictionaries:
- noun - an organization of missionaries in a foreign land sent to carry on religious work
- noun - an operation that is assigned by a higher headquarters
- noun - a special assignment that is given to a person or group
- noun - the organized work of a religious missionary
- noun - a group of representatives or delegates
- verb - to send to perform a specific task
There are 8 letters in MISSIONS: I I M N O S S S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MISSIONS
To search all scrabble anagrams of MISSIONS, to go: MISSIONS?
Rearrange the letters in MISSIONS and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of MISSIONS
7 letters out of MISSIONS
6 letters out of MISSIONS
5 letters out of MISSIONS
4 letters out of MISSIONS
3 letters out of MISSIONS
2 letters out of MISSIONS
Contextual use of MISSIONS
What's nearby MISSIONS
Lookup in Wiki for MISSIONS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MISSIONS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MISSIONS"