Is UMBO valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of UMBO in various dictionaries:
- noun - a slight rounded elevation where the malleus attaches to the eardrum
- The boss or knob at the center of a shield.
- A knoblike protuberance arising from a surface, as the prominence near the hinge of a bivalve shell or the projection at the scale tip of a seed-bearing cone.
- A small projection at the center of the outer surface of the eardrum.
- adj - the rounded elevation at the center of a shield [n -BONES or -BOS] : UMBONAL, UMBONATE, UMBONIC
There are 4 letters in UMBO: B M O U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to UMBO
To search all scrabble anagrams of UMBO, to go: UMBO?
Rearrange the letters in UMBO and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of UMBO
What's nearby UMBO
Lookup in Wiki for UMBO
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of UMBO, do not miss the additional links under "More about: UMBO"