Is GUMBO valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GUMBO in various dictionaries:
- noun - any of various fine-grained silty soils that become waxy and very sticky mud when saturated with water
- noun - tall coarse annual of Old World tropics widely cultivated in southern United States and West Indies for its long mucilaginous green pods used as basis for soups and stews
- noun - long mucilaginous green pods
- noun - a soup or stew thickened with okra pods
- A soup or stew thickened with okra pods.
- A fine silty soil, common in the southern and western United States, that forms an unusually sticky mud when wet.
- noun - the okra plant
There are 5 letters in GUMBO: B G M O U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GUMBO
To search all scrabble anagrams of GUMBO, to go: GUMBO?
Rearrange the letters in GUMBO and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of GUMBO
What's nearby GUMBO
Lookup in Wiki for GUMBO
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GUMBO, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GUMBO"