Is STRATUM valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of STRATUM in various dictionaries:
- noun - one of several parallel layers of material arranged one on top of another (such as a layer of tissue or cells in an organism or a layer of sedimentary rock)
- noun - people having the same social, economic, or educational status
- noun - an abstract place usually conceived as having depth
- A horizontal layer of material, especially one of several parallel layers arranged one on top of another.
- A bed or layer of sedimentary rock having approximately the same composition throughout.
- A level of society composed of people with similar social, cultural, or economic status.
- The standard singular form is stratum; the standard plural is strata (or sometimes stratums) but not stratas.
- noun - a layer of material
There are 7 letters in STRATUM: A M R S T T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to STRATUM
To search all scrabble anagrams of STRATUM, to go: STRATUM?
Rearrange the letters in STRATUM and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of STRATUM
6 letters out of STRATUM
5 letters out of STRATUM
4 letters out of STRATUM
3 letters out of STRATUM
2 letters out of STRATUM
Contextual use of STRATUM
What's nearby STRATUM
Lookup in Wiki for STRATUM
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of STRATUM, do not miss the additional links under "More about: STRATUM"