Is SPINNER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SPINNER in various dictionaries:
- noun - someone who spins (who twists fibers into threads)
- noun - board game equipment that consists of a dial and an arrow that is spun to determine the next move in the game
- noun - fisherman's lure
- One that spins: a spinner of flax; a spinner of tall tales.
- A fishing lure that rotates rapidly.
- A fairing fitted over the hub of the propeller in some aircraft.
- A device consisting of a dial and an arrow that is spun to indicate the next move in some board games.
- verb - to draw out and twist into threads
There are 7 letters in SPINNER: E I N N P R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SPINNER
To search all scrabble anagrams of SPINNER, to go: SPINNER?
Rearrange the letters in SPINNER and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of SPINNER
6 letters out of SPINNER
5 letters out of SPINNER
4 letters out of SPINNER
3 letters out of SPINNER
2 letters out of SPINNER
Contextual use of SPINNER
What's nearby SPINNER
Lookup in Wiki for SPINNER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SPINNER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SPINNER"