Is SPECIMEN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SPECIMEN in various dictionaries:
- noun - an example regarded as typical of its class
- noun - a bit of tissue or blood or urine that is taken for diagnostic purposes
- An individual, an item, or a part representative of a class, genus, or whole.
- A sample, as of tissue, blood, or urine, used for analysis and diagnosis.
- An individual; a person: a disagreeable specimen.
- noun - a part or individual representative of a group or whole
There are 8 letters in SPECIMEN: C E E I M N P S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SPECIMEN
To search all scrabble anagrams of SPECIMEN, to go: SPECIMEN?
Rearrange the letters in SPECIMEN and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of SPECIMEN
6 letters out of SPECIMEN
5 letters out of SPECIMEN
4 letters out of SPECIMEN
3 letters out of SPECIMEN
2 letters out of SPECIMEN
Contextual use of SPECIMEN
What's nearby SPECIMEN
Lookup in Wiki for SPECIMEN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SPECIMEN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SPECIMEN"