Is SCHOLAR valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SCHOLAR in various dictionaries:
- noun - a learned person (especially in the humanities)
- noun - someone (especially a child) who learns (as from a teacher) or takes up knowledge or beliefs
- noun - a student who holds a scholarship
- A learned person.
- A specialist in a given branch of knowledge: a classical scholar.
- One who attends school or studies with a teacher; a student.
- A student who holds or has held a particular scholarship.
- noun - a learned person
There are 7 letters in SCHOLAR: A C H L O R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SCHOLAR
To search all scrabble anagrams of SCHOLAR, to go: SCHOLAR?
Rearrange the letters in SCHOLAR and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of SCHOLAR
6 letters out of SCHOLAR
5 letters out of SCHOLAR
4 letters out of SCHOLAR
3 letters out of SCHOLAR
2 letters out of SCHOLAR
Contextual use of SCHOLAR
What's nearby SCHOLAR
Lookup in Wiki for SCHOLAR
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SCHOLAR, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SCHOLAR"