Is ROUSING valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ROUSING in various dictionaries:
- noun - the act of arousing
- verb - become active
- verb - force or drive out
- verb - cause to be agitated, excited, or roused
- verb - cause to become awake or conscious
- adj - capable of arousing enthusiasm or excitement
- adj - rousing to activity or heightened action as by spurring or goading
- Inducing enthusiasm or excitement; stirring: a rousing sermon.
- Lively; vigorous: a rousing march tune.
- Used as an intensive: a rousing lie.
- verb - to bring out of a state of sleep or inactivity
There are 7 letters in ROUSING: G I N O R S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ROUSING
To search all scrabble anagrams of ROUSING, to go: ROUSING?
Rearrange the letters in ROUSING and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of ROUSING
6 letters out of ROUSING
5 letters out of ROUSING
4 letters out of ROUSING
3 letters out of ROUSING
2 letters out of ROUSING
Contextual use of ROUSING
What's nearby ROUSING
Lookup in Wiki for ROUSING
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ROUSING, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ROUSING"